ManageEngine have released an update for ADSelfService Plus, which includes new features and enhancements.
Please see the release notes below.
Build 5816 (Apr 23, 2020)
- Improved look and feel with flat UI: The ADSelfService Plus admin portal has been revamped with a sleeker and more streamlined flat user interface.
- Embed dashboard widgets: The dashboard graphs can be embedded in any web page using the HTML snippet provided. A URL is also provided to access the graph separately.
- Language customisation: Personalise ADSelfService Plus by customising any text displayed in the portal for your language of choice.
- SSL deployment through UI: Easily apply a SSL certificate and enable HTTPS to secure ADSSP in just a few clicks with the all new UI-based SSL certification tool.
- Technician: Administrators now have the option of providing the technician privileges to groups.
- Password Policy Enforcer has been enhanced with several new password policy rules for improved security:
- Disallow the use of specific numbers of consecutive characters from user names and old passwords
- Disallow the use of a character specific number of times consecutively.
- Ensure the password starts with an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, or special character.
- Disallow the last character of the password to be a number.
- Fix the number of old passwords to be restricted during password resets.
- The customised message that displays the password policy requirements during password reset or change can be reset to default.
- Directory Self-Update has been improved with the following options:
- Administrators can set the self-update layout as read only.
- Show or hide the Report To and Direct Report fields and the left panel of the self-update layout with these fields and photo upload.
- Enforce the format of information provided in the self-update fields (mobile number, email address, or letters).
- All notification messages can been enhanced with rich text editors.
- Employee Search:
- Administrators now have the option to enable the Employee Search based on self-service policy.
- Force enrollment logon script:
- Administrators now have the option to customize the enrollment logon script window’s title and button text.
- IP-based restriction for admin login:
- Admin login can now be restricted to some specific or a range of IP addresses using the restrict IP address option.
Please contact us here for more information, or help with updating your application.
Other recent articles in the same category
1 May 2020
23 April 2020
20 April 2020