ManageEngine have released an update for ADSelfService Plus, which includes new features and enhancements.
Please see the release notes below.
Build 5816 (Apr 23, 2020)
- Improved look and feel with flat UI: The ADSelfService Plus admin portal has been revamped with a sleeker and more streamlined flat user interface.
- Embed dashboard widgets: The dashboard graphs can be embedded in any web page using the HTML snippet provided. A URL is also provided to access the graph separately.
- Language customisation: Personalise ADSelfService Plus by customising any text displayed in the portal for your language of choice.
- SSL deployment through UI: Easily apply a SSL certificate and enable HTTPS to secure ADSSP in just a few clicks with the all new UI-based SSL certification tool.
- Technician: Administrators now have the option of providing the technician privileges to groups.
- Password Policy Enforcer has been enhanced with several new password policy rules for improved security:
- Disallow the use of specific numbers of consecutive characters from user names and old passwords
- Disallow the use of a character specific number of times consecutively.
- Ensure the password starts with an uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, or special character.
- Disallow the last character of the password to be a number.
- Fix the number of old passwords to be restricted during password resets.
- The customised message that displays the password policy requirements during password reset or change can be reset to default.
- Directory Self-Update has been improved with the following options:
- Administrators can set the self-update layout as read only.
- Show or hide the Report To and Direct Report fields and the left panel of the self-update layout with these fields and photo upload.
- Enforce the format of information provided in the self-update fields (mobile number, email address, or letters).
- All notification messages can been enhanced with rich text editors.
- Employee Search:
- Administrators now have the option to enable the Employee Search based on self-service policy.
- Force enrollment logon script:
- Administrators now have the option to customize the enrollment logon script window’s title and button text.
- IP-based restriction for admin login:
- Admin login can now be restricted to some specific or a range of IP addresses using the restrict IP address option.
Please contact us here for more information, or help with updating your application.
Other recent articles in the same category
26 January 2021
11 August 2020
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
29 June 2022 | Nazim Nadir
Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ is a great way to gain objective insights into application performance monitoring (APM) market and its vendors. ManageEngine Applications Manager and site24x7…Read more
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more