ManageEngine have released an update for ADManager Plus, which includes new features and important bug fixes.
Please see the release notes below.
7054 (April 2020)
- Report Scheduler: The creation and modification time of each report schedule is available. The modification time gets updated everytime the schedule is edited, enabled, shared, etc.
- Help desk audit reports:
- The technician logon report will have the full name of technician in addition to the sAMAccount name.
- In bulk management operations using CSV, the manager name can be populated by providing just the employee ID.
- The ms-DS-ConsistencyGuid attribute has been added to the existing list of Source Anchor attributes configured during Office 365 configuration.
- The exported audit report did not include name of template used for user creation tickets.
- Technicians not being able to modify NTFS permissions for folders, if Visible Groups is configured for them.
- Cross site scripting vulnerability in employee search.
- The members column does not get updated when the Permissions for Folders report is generated.
- When creating a schedule for Permission for folders report, the custom level value entered for the Check for folder permissions upto option did not get saved.
- Error message was not displayed when a technician tries to delete an automation policy, at the same time as when another technician links that automation policy to an automation.
- User’s Remote Access Permission attribute remains unchanged when modified using a User Modification template with Remote Access Permission set to Control Access through Remote Access Policy.
Please ensure that you update your application as soon as possible.
Contact us here with any questions, or for any help with your update.
Other recent articles in the same category
26 January 2021
11 August 2020
6 July 2020
18 June 2020
17 June 2020
You may be interested in these other recent articles
18 February 2022 | Joshua Ball
Watch webinars on demand and listen to podcasts at your convenience. ManageEngine has launched their IAM and Cybersecurity on-demand events hub, a one-stop shop for on-demand webinars and podcasts. At the on-demand events hub, you’ll find: Carefully curated on-demand webinars from seven unique categories. Over 40 podcast episodes (and counting) on IAM and cybersecurity from three different podcast shows. The webinars and podcasts are regularly updated, so watch this space to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest episodes! Sign up today by clicking here. To find out more…Read more
ManageEngine positioned in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for ITSM Tools for the second consecutive year
8 September 2021 | Nigel Arnold
The 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for IT Service Management Tools is out, and ManageEngine has been included in this year’s report. This is the second…Read more