Considering ManageEngine, just looking, or already a user? Why not contact set3 Solutions to see what you might really achieve working with the ManageEngine Partner in the UK.
ManageEngine software for MSPs
Specific versions of ManageEngine software designed for MSPs.
Password Manager Pro MSP Edition
– A secure vault for storing and managing shared, sensitive information such as passwords, documents, and digital identities
– Enables management of each client’s passwords separately – from a central console – through an automated, policy-driven approach
– Provides critical data protection above and beyond clients’ best practice security guidelines for sensitive information
ServiceDesk Plus MSP
– Web-based, ITIL-ready, IT help desk software with integrated asset management built specifically for MSPs
– Enables billing for each client effectively and accurately
– Allows rebranding for each account separately
Desktop Central MSP
– Web-based software that helps managed service providers efficiently manage their customers’ servers, desktops, and mobile devices
– Automates software distribution
– Updates Microsoft and third-party patches
– Inspects hardware and software assets
– Troubleshoots technical problems via remote control
Mobile Device Manager Plus MSP
– Multi-platform support: iOS, Android, Windows, macOS, tvOS and Chrome OS
– Remotely control devices without installing additional agents
– Securely access and distribute enterprise resources
– Efficient BYOD management through containerisation
– Silently install, update and uninstall apps
– Manage mobile assets and track device-related information
– Perform remote lock and data wipe
Find out more on the main Mobile Device Manager Plus page.
– Monitoring availability and end user experience made simple
– Website, server, and application monitoring service
– Public and private cloud monitoring (Eg. AWS, VMware)
– Monitor resources inside the corporate LAN or data centre
– Uses an MSP-friendly architecture
– Agent based server monitoring, and application performance monitoring of Java, .NET, and Ruby apps
– Software as a Service delivery model offers hassle free maintenance
Find out more on the main Site24x7 page.
– Setup unattended access for remote computers both inside and outside LAN
– Web-based solution to manage remote computers. Supports multiple monitors
– Distribute unattended access MSI through Windows group policy
– Transfer files, reboot and reconnect (both normal and safe mode) and UAC compatible
– Firewall-friendly, data transmission secured with SSL and 128-bit AES protocol
More InformationContact set3 Solutions today to find out more.
One of the biggest challenges for us was to save the man hours, to speed up production and reduce the downtime which we weren’t able to achieve with HP-NNM and other evaluated tools…