An IAM and Cybersecurity Seminar.
28th June 2022 London Bankside Hotel, Autograph Collection
ManageEngine’s world tour seminar has now brought them to London England. What keeps your systems secure? Do you know how to combat sophisticated attacks with advanced log management? Do you know the best practices for Active Directory Management? Come to this seminar to learn more about cybersecurity and how it relates to MangeEngine’s solutions
This seminar presents an opportunity to educate IT administrators about the latest developments and the best practices in AD and IT security management, monitoring and auditing and how our solutions will help them achieve their IT goals.
- 8:00 AM Registration
- 9:00 AM The Basics of Zero Trust: Essential Steps to Implementation
- 10:30 AM Coffee Break
- 10:45 AM Cyberattacks and business: Bridging the Gap through zero trust
- 12:15 PM Lunch
Why should I attend the seminar?
- A chance to gain in-depth knowledge from experts
- Stay on top of next-gen Active Directory & It security trends and techniques.
- Participate in one-on-one discussions with our product experts that will empower you to overcome your Active Directory & IT security challenges.
- Stay ahead of the curve by picking up valuable tips and tricks from our experts.
- Take part in live product demos to understand our solutions like never before.
- Last but not least, make use of this unique opportunity to network with your peers.
Set3 Solutions, ManageEngine’s UK Technology Partner, will also be attending the event so talk to our experts to answer your ManageEngine related queries of cybersecurity related issues.
Missed us? Feel free to contact us