Secure Active Directory: How to Reduce the Risk from your Privileged Users
- May 13 at 2 PM AEST | 2 PM GST ( 11 AM BST )
- May 14 at 2 PM EDT
- 45 Minutes
Why Attend this Webinar?
A privileged user with malicious intent can perpetrate an IT sabotage, insider fraud, or intellectual property theft. An external attacker who compromises a privileged account can do the same. A non-malicious privileged user can create lots of security loopholes without any intent to harm.
You need to set the right policies for privileged access, and monitor all actions of your privileged users to reduce your cyber risk. Join us for this webinar to find out just how you can do this.
We Will Cover
- The importance of securing your Active Directory.
- Identifying vulnerabilities and estimating the cyber risk.
- Three examples and use cases of privilege-based attacks.
- Deploying the right technology to protect against privileged-based attacks.