Complying with the PCI DSS and HIPAA
- May 27 and 28 at 2 PM EDT
- 45 Minutes
Why attend this webinar?
A lot of what we do in IT is to ensure regulations are met and audits are completed without incident. While many IT compliance regulations vary across regions and industries, certain fundamental requirements for security monitoring and identity and access management (IAM) are mandated. In this two-part webinar series, we’ll discuss two crucial compliance regulations—the PCI DSS and HIPAA—and introduce our integrated ManageEngine solutions, AD360 and Log360.
Day 1 Agenda
- Understanding requirements 10 and 11.5 of the PCI DSS.
- Examining the log management process: Collecting, reviewing, reporting, alerting, and archiving securely.
- Evaluating vital considerations while deploying a SIEM solution.
- Exploring Log360’s features that can help with PCI DSS compliance.
Day 2 Agenda
- Demystifying HIPAA: An introduction for IT administrators.
- Exploring the evolving threat landscape in healthcare.
- Examining the need for HIPAA compliance.
- Developing a data protection plan under HIPAA.
- Deploying the right solutions to secure electronic protected health information (ePHI).