Retrieve Insightful Information from your Log Files
- May 19 at 2 PM AEST | 2 PM GST | 11 AM BST
- May 20 at 2 PM EDT
- 45 Minutes
Why Attend this Webinar?
You probably already know that you have to rely on logs to detect and investigate a security incident. In order to gain actionable insights from your logs, you need to implement robust analytical techniques by leveraging security information and event management (SIEM) and user and entity behavior analytics (UEBA) tools. In this webinar, we’ll help you get started with doing just that.
Learn How to:
- Maintain an audit trail of security events.
- Report on important activities occurring in the network.
- Trigger alerts for indicators of compromise (IOCs).
- Detect anomalous events at an early stage.
- Investigate and respond to security incidents.