Endpoint Central (formerly Desktop Central) not only got a name change but has also introduced Endpoint Security to help organisations keep their endpoints secured.
According to a study in CISO magazine, 33% of the respondents stated that their biggest challenge with endpoint security was its complexity in deploying, managing, and using the endpoint solution. As such, Endpoint Central has now included Endpoint Security to help those organisations that suffer from these challenges.
With this addition to Endpoint Central you get the combined benefits of five aspects of endpoint security, which are
- Vulnerability Management and compliance – Regularly scan your known endpoints for vulnerabilities
- Browser Security – Monitoring and enforcing security measures on browser used in your organisation
- Application Control – Control applications by blacklisting, whitelisting or greylisting
- Device Control – Regulate and restrict peripheral devices and monitor file transfers in or out
- BitLocker Management – Enable your data storage and keep your data BitLocker encrypted to protect sensitive data
Endpoint Security is already included once you get Endpoint Central or have upgraded to the latest version, which will save you the hassle of choosing, deploying, and managing an endpoint security solution.
For more information on Endpoint Security click here
To enable Endpoint Security on Endpoint Central go to Admin > Add-Ons > Endpoint Security Add on > Enable Now
This article is relevant to:Desktop MobileIT SecurityManageEngine
Other recent articles in the same category
You may be interested in these other recent articles
25 November 2023
The current build release information for ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus is summarised below. Scroll down for more information. You can download the latest service packs here.…Read more
23 November 2023
Summary details of the current Build Release information for ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud Edition. All upgrades are performed by the Zoho Cloud team. Should you…Read more
18 November 2023
Summary details of the current build release information for ManageEngine ADManager Plus. Scroll the above to view more release details. Download the latest service packs…Read more
16 November 2023
Summary details of the current Build Release information for ManageEngine Endpoint Central. Note: Desktop Central changing its name to Endpoint Central will not affect the…Read more