ManageEngine’s new low-code application development tool
Creating an application, building one, and deploying it can be expensive and time-consuming, as you have to make sure that everything is in proper working order for it to be fully functional. ManageEngine has decided to ease the process by introducing AppCreator, a low-code application development tool, to help IT business developers.
AppCreator streamlines the process of developing an application for your business without the need for extensive coding knowledge or IT knowledge. You just need someone who understands your business, and they’re good to go.
These features of AppCreator make it a powerful and effective tool for your business applications.
- Visual Development: simple drag-and-drop interface to build forms, interactive reports, and dashboards; use a workflow builder to automate tasks in your application.
- Advanced Automation: Use Zoho’s low-code scripting language, Deluge, to automate workflows, schedules, and notifications.
- Analytics: have a clearer visual of your data, monitor your performance with dashboards and filter your data to fetch the information you need.
- Multi-device solutions: Why only build for PC? When you can build for phones and tablets. AppCreator SDK supports iOS and Android.
- Security: Share your application by making it public or share it discreetly sending a private link.
- Online Portal: Use portals to interact with your customers and business partners.
- Sandbox Environment: Use the sandbox to test out modifications, perform a backup, and view an audit trail, all while being secure.
- Data Migration: Import data from Excel, Google Sheets, Microsoft Access, or Filemaker.
More information on AppCreator here
Want to know more about the low-code scripting language Deluge? Find out more here
This article is relevant to:ApplicationsConsultancyManageEngine
Other recent articles in the same category
You may be interested in these other recent articles
25 November 2023
The current build release information for ManageEngine ADSelfService Plus is summarised below. Scroll down for more information. You can download the latest service packs here.…Read more
23 November 2023
Summary details of the current Build Release information for ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus Cloud Edition. All upgrades are performed by the Zoho Cloud team. Should you…Read more
18 November 2023
Summary details of the current build release information for ManageEngine ADManager Plus. Scroll the above to view more release details. Download the latest service packs…Read more
16 November 2023
Summary details of the current Build Release information for ManageEngine Endpoint Central. Note: Desktop Central changing its name to Endpoint Central will not affect the…Read more