- The SQL injection vulnerability in ‘getDeviceCompleteDetails’ and ‘getAssociatedCredentials’ API’s have been fixed.
- General : There was an SQL injection vulnerability in the Alarms section. This issue has been fixed.
- General : In Alarms, there was an XSS vulnerability in the Notes column. This issue has been fixed.
- General : Apache’s ‘commons-beanutils’ jar has been updated to version 1.9.3 due to ‘Remote Code Execution’ vulnerability in an older version. (Refer: CVE-2018-19403)
- General : Unauthenticated access to ‘DataMigrationServlet’ has been fixed. (Refer: CVE-2018-19403)
- General : The ‘Browser Cookie theft’ vulnerability has been fixed.
- The issue with NBAR application data in Wireless Controllers has been fixed.
- Missing I18N keys have been added for Chinese language.