The following issues have been resolved in this release:
- Issue in starting the event collection driver in certain versions of Windows Server 2016.
- Unable to exclude events based on client IP and host name.
- The following issues have been resolved in build 5003:
- Unable to audit folder delete events.
- Issue which freezes the web console while clicking email notifications.
- Duplicate values for ‘read’ and ‘read deny’ events.
- Unable to add action type to exclude configuration.
- Issue in displaying username in access audit graphs.
- Unable to audit multiple cluster CAPs.
- Event collection speed and performance has been improved.
- The following operations have been automated
- Enabling file server setup after relicensing.
- Update of ransomware file types to default alert profiles.