- SD-73855 : Improper server/client side validation vulnerability in an asset list view URL.
- SD-73965 : Privilege escalation vulnerability in contracts.
- SD-73966 : CSRF Vulnerability in POST operation of a certain URL in Reports.
- SD-74036 : Remote code execution vulnerability in imported XLS under reports.
- SD-73858 : Improper server/client side validation vulnerability in OrgRoles.
- SD-74561 : CSRF Vulnerability while performing ADD/UPDATE and DELETE operations in solutions module.
- SD-73552 : Space between words are rendered as ‘%20’ in purchase request’s approval comments.
- SD-73590 : Unable to receive the items in a purchase order if the ordered quantity is extremely high.
- SD-73953 : Unauthorized error message is shown while downloading attachments from Purchase Request via requester login. Issue occurs for requesters with non-login access.
- SD-74064 : Unable to delete the values for ‘pick list’ type CI attributes.
- SD-74077 : Support groups with the same name but different letter cases can be created.
- SD-73566 : Incorrect browser header and tooltip are displayed when you access Admin » Support Groups.
- SD-74655 : Reports exported as PDF files do not display the content in Thai language.
- SD-70450 : When a report is generated or exported, temporary files are getting stored under root directory.
- SD-73926 : During application restore, “\t” is restored as empty space.
- SD-74369 : Duplicate entries under system fields in the form customizer table.