Date: Nov 13 & 15
Time: 11:00 am GMT
Innovative technologies and the digitalisation of different business functions offer many advantages, but they also come with higher risks to companies’ IT infrastructure. Cyberattacks are getting more sophisticated as hackers embrace their own methods of innovation.
Providing privileged access to enterprise data while keeping up with compliance standards-as well as being able to monitor, detect, and preempt possible security incidents on time-should be on the top of every IT team’s to-do list for 2019.
Attend ManageEngine’s two-part webinar series and learn how to build a foolproof cybersecurity strategy as you embrace innovation this upcoming year.
Preventing insider threats and
enhancing enterprise mobility
PIM suite marketing
- Vendor and privileged access management in IT infrastructure
- An overview of common compliance standards, along with a dedicated use case
- Best practices for keeping identity management intact
- Proactive security starts by hardening business applications
- Securing email exchanges to retain business critical information
- Best UEM practices to enhance enterprise cybersecurity for 2019
The art of real-time incident
detection and preemption
Siddharth Sharath Kumar
IT security and compliance specialist
- Understanding the behaviour of every cyber-user in this zero-perimeter world
- Gaining insight into your logs to avoid attacks
- A look at common compliance regulations
- An illustrated customer use case on log management